By visiting www.citysportsmassage.com (“Our Site”) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
We act as agents of the Independent Therapists in providing our Booking Services and in storing Client information
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on Our Site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use Our Site subscribe to our service, search Our Site for an Independent Therapist, use Our Booking Services, when you report a problem with Our Site or contact us for any other reason. This may include your name, date of birth, gender, address of where the Treatment will be provided, e-mail address, phone number and payment card information. It will also include any further information that you provide in relation to your booking, either to us or to your Independent Therapist (and this may include information about your health).
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to Our Site we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; your login information; browser type, version, country and language; time zone setting; browser plug-in types and versions; operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from Our Site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Device information: We may also collect information about your device. This may include information on the type of mobile device that you are using and its unique device identifier (for example, the IMEI number, the device's mobile phone number, the MAC address of the device's wireless network interface or push ID), the mobile operating system that you are using and mobile network information.
- Information we receive from other sources. Client Consultation Forms – Prior to your Treatment you will be asked to complete a Client Consultation Form in which you will be asked for details of any medical conditions. We may store this information on behalf of the Independent Therapists.
- Therapists' Notes – The Independent Therapists will make notes during the Therapy Treatment. These notes will record information that you give the Independent Therapist and the Independent Therapist's observations. We may store these notes, and may make them available to other Independent Therapists that you choose to book through our Booking Service.
- We work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers and search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To carry out our obligations arising from our Booking Services that you request from us;
- To store and share the Therapists' Notes. These may be shared with other Independent Therapists that you choose to book.
- To store the Client Consultation Forms on behalf of the Independent Therapists
- To notify you about changes to our Booking Service that may affect you;
- To ensure that content from Our Site are presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or device;
- To improve our services;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of our advertising to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- To contact you and make suggestions and recommendations to you about Therapy Treatments that may interest you or them by email or via our website.
- To remind you of your appointments;
- For administration and internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, data security, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information with the Independent Therapists to enable them to provide the Therapy Treatments effectively and to effectively manage customer relations.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If City Sports Massage or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of City Sports Massage, the Independent Therapists or others.
- To law enforcement agencies and regulators in connection with their investigations
- This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in, for example, the provision of support services of the processing of your payment details. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
We use appropriate technical and organisational safeguards to protect your data. However you should be aware that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Marketing - You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing use to collect your data by clicking the unsubscribe button in our emails or you can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
Access to Information – You have a right to access information held about you. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with the information that we hold about you. In order to exercise this right please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
If you follow any links to any websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
© City Sports Massage Ltd. All rights reserved.◀ Back to small print